Abu Ahmed Abdullah Fellowship
Application Deadline: 2016-09-06
The main objective of this fund is to provide fellowships to MSS graduates for conducting research in the field of Agriculture and Rural Economics every year. The following terms and conditions will apply:
1. The Fellow will be known as “Abu Abdullah Fellow”
2. Under this fellowship, the fellow will receive monthly BDT 35,000 (thirty five thousand) as remuneration.
3. The validity of the fellowship will be one year from date of joining.
4. The fellow has to submit a research proposal to the Abu Abdullah Board of Trustees for approval.
5. The fellow will conduct research under the supervision of a BIDS scholar.
6. After completing the research, he/she has to present his/her work in an internal seminar of BIDS.
7. This is a full time position.
Interested candidates are requested to apply with CV by 06 September, 2016 to the Secretary, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies, E-17 Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207 (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not send any certificate/mark sheet electronically or by post.