Abu Ahmed Abdullah Fellowship
The main objective of this fund is to provide fellowships to MSS graduates in economics for conducting research in the field of Agriculture and Rural Economics every year. The following terms and conditions will apply:
1. The Fellow will be known as “Abu Abdullah Fellow”.
2. Under this fellowship, the fellow will receive monthly BDT 35,600.00 (Thirty five thousand and six hundred) as remuneration.
3. The validity of the fellowship will be one year from the date of joining.
4. The Fellow has to submit a research proposal to the Abu Abdullah Board of Trustees for approval.
5. The Fellow will conduct research under the supervision of a BIDS scholar.
6. After completing the research, he/she has to present his/her work in an internal seminar of BIDS.
7. This is a full time position.
Application form can be downloaded from here. Completed application form may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants are not required to send certificate/mark sheet electronically or by post at this stage. An electronically generated acknowledgement receipt of the application will be sent to the applicant. If the applicant does not receive it in two days, it may be sent directly by post to the Secretary, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), E-17, Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207.